Sapphire Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Highlights of the trip
- First day: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway (2.5-Hours) – Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay Tours – Halong Bay Tours – Overnight on Boat.
- Second day: Sapphire Cruise – Viet Hai Village – Lan Ha Bay Tours – Overnight on Boat.
- Third day: Keep cruising on Sapphire Cruise – Dark & Bright Cave – Halong Bay Overview – Got Habour – Hai Phong Highway (2.5-Hours) – Hanoi.
Detail about the tour with Sapphire Cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway – Sapphire Cruise (Lunch & Dinner)
Highlights: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway – Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Overnight on Boat.
09:00 – 09:30: We will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi by our big Shuttle Bus with air-conditioner and English speaking guide, then convey you to Hai Phong Express Highway (2,5 Hours only) and arrival at the Got Harbour at approximately 11:30am.
12:00: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft. Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape cruise past.
Then starts the next part of the day!
13:15: We will serve you a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. You will be able to enjoy a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs in our bar where is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky. Enjoy a romantic overnight on Sapphire Cruise.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai Village – Sapphire Cruise (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
06:30: Early birds will attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening will be yours to enjoy whatever you please. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. You can try our bar where will be an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures. Overnight on Sapphire Cruise.
Day 3: Sapphire Cruise – Halong Bay Dark & Bright Cave – Hanoi (Breakfast + Brunch)
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: We will serve a light breakfast in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:30 – 9:15: You will enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
15:00 You will be arrived to your hotel in the Old Quarter. Time to say goodbye to our tour guide and driver.
The tour prices is included:
- FREE Shuttle Bus with Air-conditioned – Transport Round Trip: Hanoi – Sapphire Cruise – Hanoi check here.
- FREE 1 private car for the airport pick-up service (Pick-up from Noi Bai International Airport to your Hotels in Hanoi).
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in air-conditioned ensuite cabin as your booking request.
- English-speaking guide during the tour.
- In house English-speaking guide.
- All meals served on boat as: Day 1: Lunch + Dinner & Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner & Day 3: Light Breakfast + Brunch.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
The tour prices are not included:
- Beverages, Other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room & bed with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old will be charged 70% of adult price, also sharing room & bed with parent.
- Kids who are older than 9 years will be charged 100% of adult price, sharing room with parent, but have a private bed.
- This children’s Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group or family who has more children for a best price or for any special question or request.
Pricing table for the tour:
|Type of Cabins||1 Pax (Single)||2 Pax (Double/ Twin)||3 Pax (Triple)||4 Pax (Connecting)|
|Deluxe Cabin||315 USD/ Cabin||430 USD/ Cabin||645 USD/ Cabin||860 USD/ 2 Cabins|
|Premium Cabin||345 USD/ Cabin||470 USD/ Cabin||705 USD/ Cabin||N/A|
|Suite Cabin with Balcony||N/A||510 USD/ Cabin||N/A||N/A|
|Suitt Cabin on Top||N/A||550 USD/ Cabin||N/A||N/A|