Lan Ha Bay Cruise Tour – Halong Bay 3 Days 2 Nights
Are you looking for more details about Lan Ha Bay Cruise Tour? Let us introduce the best tour package for your next vacation. It’s time to spend 3 days and 2 nights in Halong bay!
Stellar of the Seas cruise welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. We offer not only a luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Itinerary for Lan Ha Bay Cruise Tour – 3 Days 2 Nights
Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries.
First day of the tour
Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities. Discovery Halong bay – Lan Ha bay 3days/ 2nights
09:00 – 09:15 approx:
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service).
11:45 – 12.00 approx:
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas.
- Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink.
- Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served.
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
You will enjoy the evening!
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing, or relaxing with massage services.
- Overnight on board.
Second day of the tour
Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at Ba Trai Dao beach area – BBQ Dinner (different menu) – Free time for activities.
6:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:30: Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
11:30 approx: Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
13:15 approx: Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Afternoon: Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Arrive to Ba Trai Dao Beach area for swimming, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area.
- BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services.
- Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
- Overnight on board.
Third day of the tour
Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi.
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang &Toi).
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check out the room.
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00.
The pricing table for Lan Ha Bay Cruise Tour
|Single (1 Person)||Double or Twin
|Junior Suite||537 USD||856 USD||367 USD|
|Senior Suite||622 USD||992 USD||425 USD|
|Executive Suite||810 USD||1197 USD||512 USD|
|President||1724 USD||2375 USD||1012 USD|
- Airport Pick Up to Your Hotel.
- Shuttle bus Hotel-Halong-Hotel.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, finest bathroom amenities- All meals on board.
- Welcome drink.
- Tai Chi.
- Cookery demonstration.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking.
- Fruits and local wine party.
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED TV.
- Fishing and golf equipment.
- English speaking guide.
- On board insurance and service charges.
- Transfer service: Limousine minivan 15USD/ person/ 1 way, MPV Sedona 20USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing).
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.