HCM – Mekong – Phnom Penh (SR)
Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong – Phnom Penh 3 days
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Long – Can Tho
– 07:00 Pick up at your hotel then drive to Cai Be.
– Take the boat trip through natural canal to sightsee the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the riverside en-route to Cai Be floating market – the typical market of the Mekong delta existing thousands of years.
– After our visit to the Cai Be floating market then we proceed to An Binh island.
– Lunch will be served in the heart of an fruitful orchard.
– Enjoy a nice boat ride through natural canal on An Binh Island. Cruise under the shadow of trees and visit several families where you can experience their agricultural daily life.
– Walking through the fruit plantation in An Binh island and then enjoy another rowing boat trip along the creeks to enjoy landscapes
– Get off the boat, we drive to 40km to Can Tho city for overnight.
– 17:00 arrive in Can Tho, check in a nice 3* hotel then free time to explore Can Tho by night.
Inclusive services: Private transport and boat, tour guide, hotel 3* and (L)
Day 2: Can Tho (Cai Rang floating market) – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc
– 07:00 wake up for breakfast.
– 07:30 take a boat trip to explore Cai Rang market – the most bustling floating market of Mekong delta with hundreds of family boats overloading tropical ripe fruits for sale and exchange…
– Afterwards, continue our motor boat trip to visit the village and see how the villagers make rice noodle and tofu…
– Roaming into the village, talking with the local people and experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one bamboo.
– Lunch in a local food store.
– Drive our car through the Mekong delta via Long Xuyen to Chau Doc, you can visit the crocodile farms.
– 16:00 reach Chau Doc then trek up to Sam Mountain summit to enjoy the 360o view of Chau Doc town and the border of Vietnam and Cambodian.
– Visit the caved pagoda.
– After that we come to the hotel, check in a nice 3* hotel for our relaxing night.
Inclusive services: Private transport and boat, tour guide, hotel 3* meals (B +L)
Day 3: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh capital of Cambodia Kingdom by 5 hours boat trip
– 06:30 breakfast at the hotel.
– 07:00 transfer to Chau Doc boat station.
– 07:30 take the Hang Chau Express boat and after cruising 1 hour the boat will stop for 1 hour at the border for visa clearance and then keep boating to Phnom Penh.
– 12:30 Arrive in Phnom Penh – End the trip.
Inclusive services: Hang Chau Express boat ticket and meals (B)