Halong Bay Boat – Sapphire Cruise – 2 Days 1 Night
Full itinerary for Halong Bay boat tour
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway – Sapphire Cruise (Lunch & Dinner)
Highlights: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway – Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Overnight on Boat.
09:00 – 09:30: Our big Shuttle Bus with air-conditioned and English speaking guide will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong Express Highway (2,5 Hours only) and arrrival at the Got Harbour at approximately 11:30am.
12:00: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape while its cruising.
It’s time for the delicious lunch
13:15: You can try a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury cruise, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha bay (Part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can Explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay.
Day 2: Sapphire Cruise – Dark & Bright Cave – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Light Breakfast & Brunch)
06:30: You will enjoy the beautiful morning of Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
07:00: It’s time to have a light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee in our restaurant.
7:30 – 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to go through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from our crew at 11:30, you will board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
This tour package includes
- FREE Shuttle Bus with Air-conditioned – Transport Round Trip: Hanoi – Sapphire Cruise – Hanoi.
- FREE 1 private car for the airport pick-up service.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation the air-conditioned ensuite cabins as your booking request.
- English-speaking guide during the tour.
- In house English-speaking guide.
- Day 1: Lunch + Dinner & Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
Followings are NOT included
- Beverages, Other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Kids under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room & bed with parent.
- From 5 to 9 years old are charged 70% of adult price, also sharing room & bed with parent.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price, sharing room with parent, but have a private bed.
- This children’s Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group or family who has more children for a best price or for any special question or request.
Halong Bay Boat Tour Price List
|Type of Cabins|| 1 Pax
| 2 Pax
|3 Pax (Triple)||4 Pax (Connecting)|
|Deluxe Cabin||193 USD||286 USD||429 USD||572 USD|
|Premium Cabin||208 USD||306 USD||459 USD||N/A|
|Suite Cabin with Balcony||N/A||326 USD||N/A||N/A|